Get started on your research for Business 102 using these handy resources
Search Congressional for the full-text of laws beginning in 1987. Click on "Advanced Search" the deslect everything except ""
Earlier laws are available online through a basic Internet serach or from the United States Statutes at Large set located in the Government Publications area of the Library.
Full-text of Laws
Below is the full-text of selected pre-1987 laws not available through the database Congressional via ProQuest.
- Search the Academic via LexisNexis database for articles from legal journals.
- Academic via Lexis Nexis
- 1. From the left navigation bar, select "U.S. Legal".
- 2. From the drop-down menu, select "Law Reviews".
- It may be helpful to sort your search results by relevance. Click on "Sort" and select "Relevance" from the pull-down menu.
- Search academic journals, trade magazines, newspapers and more.
- Search the following two databases for a broader, international perspective.
- PAIS International
- Worldwide Political Science Abstracts